Explore the Impact of These Changes on the Future of College Admissions & Student Choice
In the fall of 2019, the membership of the National Association for Admissions Counseling (NACAC) voted to change several parts of its Code of Ethics, the Code of Ethics and Professional Practice, following pressure from the Department of Justice about anti-trust concerns. How will this impact admissions and enrollment offices? How will you adapt to these changes so you can remain competitive? This webinar will help you make the necessary decisions for your campus and take action in this new day in college admissions.
This webinar will guide you in adapting to this new brave world of college admissions utilizing the new practices that are possible on your campus and within your competitive market.
As a result of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Synthesize this information so you can have educated decisions with key stakeholders on your campus.
- Position yourself to be a good example of new practice.
- Learn what is already happening and how you can adapt these strategies to your campus to remain competitive.
- Determine the tactics that are a good fit for your institution so you can put new practices in place now.
Kent Barnds is the Executive Vice President of External Relations at Augustana College.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Purchase
- 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for access are available immediately upon checkout. You may share this On-Demand Training with any staff members from your campus community for unlimited viewing. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email email@example.com.