Tuesday, October 17, 2023
2:00 – 3:30 pm ET
Develop Effective Curriculum Components, Workforce Partnerships & Career Services to Create Successful Employment Outcomes
Expectations for serving adult students continue to rise as more and more of them arrive on campuses – especially the expectations of job skill development and employability in emerging careers. Institutions are poised to become major players in workforce reskilling by developing employer partnerships to identify current and emerging workforce needs. Engage critical workforce leaders to review program development, curriculum, and pathways for work-based learning to ensure your campus can deliver the core academic and career competencies they are looking for in their workforce.
Join us on Tuesday, October 17, 2023, when our presenters will identify effective programs that model the curriculum components, workforce partnerships and career service resources with measurable outcomes. They will provide insight on the current adult learning population and share success strategies for proactive practices that support career preparation based on their individual needs. You’ll be better equipped to help your adult students overcome any potential barriers to success.
Work collaboratively with enrollment, academic affairs, and career educators to help adult students identify and meet their career goals – while meeting your institution’s placement goals in the process.
In just 90 minutes you and your colleagues will gain crucial, actionable takeaways that will help you:
- Incorporate current workforce needs in the way you deliver programs and services to adult students – adapt services to meet their diverse needs – especially the expectations of job skill development and employability in emerging careers.
- Engage critical workforce leaders to review program development, curriculum, and pathways for work-based learning – deliver the core academic and career competencies they are looking for in their workforce.
- Build successful strategies through campus and community wide partnerships that bridge recruitment, academics, and career education – establish effective working relationships that produce positive and successful career and employment outcomes.
- Benefit from the current research on the future of work trends to enhance programs and services – help your adult learners gain confidence in their skills and knowledge to be successful in the job market.
- Provide the necessary resources and training for faculty and staff to best serve and teach this growing population – help them understand and exceed your adult learners’ needs, so they can do their best to navigate the college landscape and their future careers.
Dr. Cathy Briggs is currently the Dean of Student Success at Rowan College at Burlington County (RCBC) in New Jersey.
Click here for full bio.
Lisa Cardello, EdS, LAC, NCC is the Executive Director of Career Preparation and Experiential Learning at Rowan College at Bulington County.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Register
Invite your entire team for one low price!
- Live 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand (available 24-48 hours after live event)
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for live webinar access for your group are provided to you immediately upon checkout. Instructions for accessing the on-demand recording will be emailed to you 24 hours following the live webinar. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 1-866-295-0505 with any questions. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PaperClip Communications welcomes persons with disabilities to join our webinars. If you anticipate needing an accommodation or have questions about the online access provided, please email email@example.com at least two weeks in advance of your participation.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on