Thursday, September 8, 2022
2:00 – 3:30 pm ET
Improve Services Through More Effective Planning, Demand Management and New Technology
Meet the Changing Demands on Your Services
Campus closures and workarounds due to COVID have had significant and long-term impacts on campus parking and transportation departments. Departments have been forced to adapt to new employee and student commuter patterns, a decline in the use of campus transit, increased parking demands, lost revenue, and the demand for technological advancement. Effective Transportation Demand Management (TDM) will help mitigate these challenges and increase the efficiency of your transportation programs and services to meet the needs of your faculty, staff, students, and guests.
Join our Transportation Demand Management expert on September 8, 2022. He will share practical, innovative solutions to common challenges and the ways in which his campus has adapted services to combat concerns and overcome frustration from his campus community. He will help you create, adapt, and accommodate the new demands being placed on your campus resources.
Embrace the new technology available to redevelop your parking and transportation programs. Adjust current policies to be more flexible, user-friendly and cost-effective to meet the changing demands on your services.
As a result of this online training, participants will be able to:
- Overcome the impact of campus closures and the pandemic – implement solutions to address your institution’s transportation and parking issues through effective planning, demand management, data analysis and use of technology.
- Embrace new technology created for transportation demand management – redevelop your parking and transportation programs to meet the growing needs and stressors placed on you by faculty, staff, students, and guests.
- Adjust current policies to meet the changing demands on parking and transportation services – ensure flexibility to be more user-friendly, cost-effective and overcome community concerns.
- Increase efficiency of your transportation programs and services to meet community needs – reduce frustration and lost revenue and improve your customer service.
Brian Shaw is the Executive Director Stanford Transportation at Stanford University in California.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Register
Invite your entire team for one low price!
- Live 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand (available 24-48 hours after live event)
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for live webinar access for your group are provided to you immediately upon checkout. Instructions for accessing the on-demand recording will be emailed to you 24 hours following the live webinar. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 1-866-295-0505.
For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email firstname.lastname@example.org.