Ensure Your Students Graduate with Soft Skills & Emotional Intelligence
As hiring practices continue to become more skill-based and alternative credentials gain more momentum, how can you be sure you are graduating students with the "soft skills" they need to be successful? Ensure you are infusing Emotional Intelligence competencies into your programs to build confidence while developing students' interpersonal skills necessary for success and opportunity.
This webinar will guide you in developing student skills of self-awareness, social awareness, integrity, empathy, listening and relationship building.
As a result of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Use the tenants of Emotional Intelligence to ensure your students graduate with the "soft skills" they need in order to succeed professionally.
- Develop resonant leaders and leadership programs using an Intentional Change Model.
- Explore examples of current successful leaders that display high levels of emotional intelligence to demonstrate how soft skills affect leadership
- Use real world strategies and what's working to infuse Emotional Intelligence Tenants into your leadership programs.
Ali Martin Scoufield is the Associate Dean of Students, Community Standards, and Advocacy at Cleveland State University.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Purchase
- 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for access are available immediately upon checkout. You may share this On-Demand Training with any staff members from your campus community for unlimited viewing. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email email@example.com.