Build a Successful Program on Your Campus Using Key Design Elements & Models
Institutions of higher education are increasingly offering micro-credentials, but there are few resources to support professionals who develop them. Failure to understand how micro-credentials work or having the proper strategies to support their effectiveness can leave faculty and staff feeling overwhelmed when tasked with developing or managing micro-credentials. Explore the various models and approaches needed to support development and implementation efforts so you can grow an effective micro-credential initiative on your campus.
Our expert presenter takes a deeper dive into specific aspects of micro-credentials and best practices to support faculty and staff in gaining a richer understanding of what development entails to create a successful program.
This on-demand training provides practical and specific examples of a wide variety of micro-credentials and different approaches to offering them on your respective campuses. Make informed decisions about how to best develop micro-credentials that have value to your students and employers.
At the conclusion of this online training experience, you will be able to:
- Comprehend the difference between the various types of micro-credentials offered in higher education – make sound decisions on the appropriate options for your institution to ensure your program’s success.
- Provide the proper support strategies and basic understanding of how micro-credentials work to your faculty and staff developing and managing micro-credentials – help avoid frustration to properly support development and implementation efforts needed to develop and grow an effective initiative on your campus.
- Explore the practical and specific examples of a wide variety of micro-credentials and the different approaches to offering them – make informed decisions about how to best develop micro-credentials that have value to your students and employers.
- Understand the value proposition and “problem” that implementing a micro-credential program can solve for institutions – get practical steps to change or implement a successful micro-credential strategy and innovative best practices from industry leaders.
Anne Reed currently serves as the founding Director of Micro-Credentials at the University of Buffalo in Buffalo, New York.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Purchase
- 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for access are available immediately upon checkout. You may share this On-Demand Training with any staff members from your campus community for unlimited viewing. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email email@example.com.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on