Wednesday, February 8, 2023
11:00 am – 12:30 pm ET
Build a Successful Program on Your Campus Using Key Design Elements & Models
Institutions of higher education are increasingly offering micro-credentials, but there are few resources to support professionals who develop them. Failure to understand how micro-credentials work or having the proper strategies to support their effectiveness can leave faculty and staff feeling overwhelmed when tasked with developing or managing a micro-credentials. Explore the various models and approaches needed to support development and implementation efforts so you can grow an effective micro-credential initiative on your campus.
Gather your staff and colleagues and join us on Wednesday, February 8, 2023, at 11 am ET for this interactive webinar with our expert presenter who will take a deeper dive into specific aspects of micro-credentials and best practices to support faculty and staff in gaining a richer understanding of what development entails to create a successful program.
This webinar will provide the practical and specific examples of a wide variety of micro-credentials and different approaches to offering them on your respective campuses. Make informed decisions about how to best develop micro-credentials that have value to your students and employers.
At the conclusion of this on-line training experience, you will be able to:
- Comprehend the difference between the various types of micro-credentials offered in higher education – make sound decisions on the appropriate options for your institution to ensure your program’s success.
- Provide the proper support strategies and basic understanding of how micro-credentials work to your faculty and staff developing and managing micro-credentials – help avoid frustration to properly support development and implementation efforts needed to develop and grow an effective initiative on your campus.
- Explore the practical and specific examples of a wide variety of micro-credentials and the different approaches to offering them – make informed decisions about how to best develop micro-credentials that have value to your students and employers.
- Understand the value proposition and “problem” that implementing a micro-credential program can solve for institutions – get practical steps to change or implement a successful micro-credential strategy and innovative best practices from industry leaders.
Anne Reed currently serves as the founding Director of Micro-Credentials at the University of Buffalo in Buffalo, New York.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Register
Invite your entire team for one low price!
- Live 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand (available 24-48 hours after live event)
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for live webinar access for your group are provided to you immediately upon checkout. Instructions for accessing the on-demand recording will be emailed to you 24 hours following the live webinar. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-295-0505.
For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email email@example.com.