Increase Enrollment, Drive Revenue & Set Your Institution Apart
Given the current trend of online, remote and hybrid learning, the demand for alternative credentials is expected to increase. Institutions that offer a robust integrated curriculum of badges, certificates and microcredentials stand a greater chance of driving revenue through increased enrollment/retention and employment opportunities for their students.
Seventy-three percent of education institutions confirmed that alternative credential programs are pivotal to their future success, according to the Demographic Shifts in Educational Demand and the Rise of Alternative Credentials survey conducted by UPCEA and Pearson.
Come away with practical strategies to enhance the educational opportunities for emerging, transitional, entrepreneurial, and incumbent workers through a digital badge program. You’ll set your institution apart as one that recognizes the changing landscape of higher education and the importance of access to education in a variety of formats.
As a result of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Drive revenue to increase enrollment and retention — create equalizing opportunities for diverse students and those seeking to enhance their current skill set to "upskill" for a competitive edge.
- Anticipate industry standards transforming micro-credentialing, badging and stackable credentials — get ahead of trends so you can remain competitive with your peer institutions and move beyond conventional learning through strategic corporate partnerships.
- Foster relationships and partnerships with local and national industries to create digital badge curriculum to meet students’ needs and remain aligned to industry standards — enhance the educational and career opportunities for emerging, transitional, entrepreneurial, and incumbent workers.
- Recognize the highly competitive global market and the key elements that make badging, microcredentialing and stackable credentials so valuable — provide the vital advantage that allows students to market their skill achievement and subject matter mastery to secure or further their careers.
- Facilitate an institutional approach that embraces learning and achieving in and out of the classroom — provide opportunities that allow students to market their diverse skills and achievements and uphold the mission of the institution.
Noah Geisel is the Manager of Microcredentials at the University of Colorado. He founded and coordinates the annual Badge Summit Conference and is a former lecturer at the University of Colorado Denver.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Purchase
- 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for access are available immediately upon checkout. You may share this On-Demand Training with any staff members from your campus community for unlimited viewing. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email email@example.com.