Collaboration Strategies to Achieve Recruitment & Retention Goals
The role of enrollment management in higher education has never been more critical.
- How do you maximize your enrollment and recruitment in the face of a pandemic?
- How do you redeploy staff to help with recruitment and retention efforts?
Competition for new students is at an all-time high requiring student affairs professionals and enrollment management professionals to collaborate in implementing intentional strategies that attract, enroll, progress, retain and increase graduation numbers. All facets of campus life are important to prospective students in making their final decision about where to attend college — both inside and outside the classroom — and that requires strategic cross division recruitment partnerships to achieve enrollment goals.
Our expert presenter offers crucial, actionable takeaways regarding the essential connection between student affairs and enrollment management. You’ll gain a compendium of important strategies and critical partnerships that play a role in increasing enrollment, engaging students and providing both academic and co-curricular experiences to enhance student success and degree completion.
Given COVID-19 and the changing nature of so many campus roles, this student-support focus could positively affect retention and enrollment goals in a cost-effective way. Improve your institution’s reputation among prospective students, expand your application pool, retain and engage students to foster a lifelong affinity to your institution, and reach your bottom line.
Get actionable takeaways so you can:
- Develop a collaborative partnership between Student Affairs and Enrollment to attract, enroll, progress, retain and increase incoming classes — ensure you meet enrollment and graduation goals, even given current circumstances across the world.
- Incorporate strategic cross-division recruitment partnerships — engage deposited students and connect them to your institution before they set foot on campus to improve retention and increase school affinity.
- Create a campus community that focuses on the student experience both inside and outside the classroom — develop programming, special events and new extra-curricular events to be an effective tool in the enrollment game.
- Consider the advantages of a student-support focus and campus-wide partnerships — positively affect retention, engagement and enrollment goals in a cost-effective way while maintaining the academic integrity and mission of your institution.
Dr. Grant L. Azdell currently serves as Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students and is a Professor at Randolph-Macon College in Ashland, Virginia.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Purchase
- 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for access are available immediately upon checkout. You may share this On-Demand Training with any staff members from your campus community for unlimited viewing. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email email@example.com.