Wednesday, February 9, 2022
2:00 – 3:30 pm ET
Maximize Your Program
The competitive world of esports is a phenomenon that continues to grow. Millions of people are engaged in this competitive online gaming landscape – including prospective students. One of the few markets that has been insulated from the global pandemic, esports provides a world of possibilities from revenue to recruitment and beyond.
One of the ways that colleges and universities are leveraging their esports programs is through camps, just like athletic teams have done for years. A large esports stadium is not required to conduct a successful camp – you can run a meaningful, competitive, fun and revenue-generating experience with a limited budget.
Join us on February 9, 2022 when our seasoned expert presenter – whose institution won the East Coast Conference League of Legends Championship in 2020 – will offer crucial, actionable takeaways on how to maximize your esports program through the addition of camps.
You’ll walk away with the tools you need not only to start, run, and maintain a successful esports camp, but also to use it as a powerful tool to provide opportunities for prospective and current student engagement.
As a result of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Implement esports camps within your existing structure and determine what the best ways are for you to move forward – you don’t have to reinvent the wheel!
- Clearly define liability and outline a plan for minimizing risk – run esports camps as a powerful recruitment and engagement tool, while still adhering to restrictions required by the pandemic and limiting liability overall.
- Discuss revenue-generating models with camps that can work for a variety of different budgets – determine how to use the fiscal, human and physical resources you have available to you to design and run esports camps.
- Identify the best games to play for esports camps and mechanisms for marketing – skip the research by hearing from an expert on what works and what doesn’t.
- Strategize on the management of registration – turn a camp that takes place today into a prospect pool tomorrow.
Dr. Gregory J. (Greg) Nayor currently serves as the Vice President of Strategic Initiatives at Daemen College in Amherst, NY. In this capacity, Dr. Nayor provides leadership to all areas of student affairs, enrollment management, and over-arching strategic initiatives for the College. Additionally, Dr. Nayor serves as associate faculty in the Masters of Science of Education (MSHE) Program at Penn State University and the University at Buffalo. Dr. Nayor is also a Senior Consultant with Azdell-Morgan Organizational Management Solutions, LLC., a consulting firm that specializes in Campus Safety and Administrative on-site evaluation projects that include training of institutional personnel.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Register
Invite your entire team for one low price!
- Live 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand (available 24-48 hours after live event)
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for live webinar access for your group are provided to you immediately upon checkout. Instructions for accessing the on-demand recording will be emailed to you 24 hours following the live webinar. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-295-0505.
For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email email@example.com.