Create & Run Programs to Generate Revenue, Increase Enrollment & Improve Your esports Team
The competitive world of esports is a phenomenon that continues to grow. Millions of people are engaged in this competitive online gaming landscape — including prospective students. As one of the few markets that has been insulated from the global pandemic, esports provides a world of possibilities — from revenue to recruitment and beyond.
One of the ways that colleges and universities are leveraging their esports programs is through camps, just like athletic teams have done for years. A large esports stadium is not required to conduct a successful camp — you can run a meaningful, competitive, fun and revenue-generating experience with a limited budget.
Our seasoned expert presenter — whose institution won the 2020 League of Legends, East Coast Conference — offers crucial, actionable takeaways on how to maximize your esports program through the addition of camps.
Tap into esports camps as a recruitment, retention and revenue tool, despite athletic restrictions required by the pandemic.
You’ll walk away with the tools you need not only to start, run, and maintain a successful esports camp, but also to utilize it as a powerful tool to provide opportunities for prospective and current student engagement.
As a result of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Create a structure for hosting esports camps that will work well for your campus population and equipment — you don’t have to reinvent the wheel!
- Clearly define liability and outline a plan for minimizing risk — run esports camps as a powerful recruitment and engagement tool, while still adhering to restrictions required by the pandemic and limiting overall liability.
- Discuss revenue-generating models with camps that can work for a variety of different budgets — determine how to use the fiscal, human and physical resources you have available to you to design and run esports camps.
- Identify the best games to be able to play for esports camps and mechanisms for marketing — skip the research by hearing from an expert on what works and what doesn’t.
- Strategize on the management of registration to turn a camp that takes place today into a prospect pool tomorrow.
Dr. Gregory J. (Greg) Nayor currently serves as the Vice President of Strategic Initiatives at Daemen College in Amherst, NY. In this capacity, Dr. Nayor provides leadership to all areas of student affairs, enrollment management, and over-arching strategic initiatives for the College. Additionally, Dr. Nayor serves as associate faculty in the Masters of Science of Education (MSHE) Program at Penn State University and the University at Buffalo. Dr. Nayor is also a Senior Consultant with Azdell-Morgan Organizational Management Solutions, LLC., a consulting firm that specializes in Campus Safety and Administrative on-site evaluation projects that include training of institutional personnel.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Purchase
- 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for access are available immediately upon checkout. You may share this On-Demand Training with any staff members from your campus community for unlimited viewing. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email email@example.com.