Increase Opportunities for Engagement & Revenue Generation
In a generation where families of today’s students are actively involved participants in the college experience, institutions are increasingly offering programs, resources and outreach specifically geared toward families to engage this population.
Family Weekends serve a unique opportunity: a chance to communicate points of pride for an institution, a vital opportunity for interaction and engagement, and a potential source of revenue generation. A quality Family Weekend program can serve as a catalyst for a family’s commitment to their student’s education at your institution from start to finish. Purposeful, well-organized Family Weekend programs offer a personal touch that can make a significant difference to a family.
In just 90 minutes, you and your staff will hear from our expert presenters on each of these critical facets of Family Weekend development, including strategies for virtual programming, increased engagement with faculty, leveraging partnerships and more. Take your opportunities for interaction and engagement, demonstration of campus pride and revenue generation to the next level.
Utilize your Family Weekend to highlight your campus culture and to enhance your relationships with families. Plus, show the value your school brings to the entire educational experience so you can increase interaction and revenue overall.
As a result of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Develop key strategies to increase family weekend participation, creating greater interaction with the entire campus community and a greater opportunity for the institution to deliver its message – create quality face-to-face and virtual interactions.
- Provide an opportunity for revenue generation to contribute to departmental or university-wide goals.
- Showcase the college’s value at a time when fiscal pressures are affecting nearly every family – enhance your relationships with families.
- Create action steps to initiate your planning cycle for future Family Weekend events – continue to build on your program so you can showcase your institution and provide effective opportunities for interaction and engagement to the best of your ability.
- Develop long-term goals for family weekend, based on demonstrated best practices, in conjunction with other mission-critical institutional goals.
Rebecca McCrory (she/her) joined the New Student and Family Programs team at George Mason University in January 2017 as a Coordinator and has advanced to her current role as Associate Director.
Click here for full bio.
Daylen Orlick (he/him) serves as the Assistant Director for Family Programs at George Mason University.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Purchase
- 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for access are available immediately upon checkout. You may share this On-Demand Training with any staff members from your campus community for unlimited viewing. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email email@example.com.