Adapt Processes & Meet Needs to Successfully Recruit, Train & Retain
Your Residence Life Training sets the tone for year-long success. How can you adapt, evolve and prioritize key functions of your training program to engage and empower your Gen Z staff to succeed?
Hear from expert Dr Gregory Nayor who will present training solutions to connect, engage and retain today's generation of residence life staff.
- Which policies and procedures matter to Gen Z – consider specific policy and procedure adjustments to meet unique Gen Z needs
- How to hire, train and retain the best – ensure your recruitment, interviews, and practices are in line with the way Gen Z thinks and acts.
- Which programming models work – alter antiquated and outdated programming to appeal to this group.
- Ways to overcome the barriers to better connect, engage and retain Gen Z staff.
As a result of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Assess policies and procedures to better meet needs of Gen Z staff
- Improve your hiring and training practices
- Adapt programming models to align with Gen Z's unique needs
- Think "outside the box" within your overall training program
- Address five challenges Gen Z presents for prior generation administrators
Dr. Gregory J. (Greg) Nayor currently serves as the Vice President of Student Affairs at Daemen College in Amherst, NY.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Purchase
- 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for access are available immediately upon checkout. You may share this On-Demand Training with any staff members from your campus community for unlimited viewing. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email firstname.lastname@example.org.