Boost Your Virtual Programming and Community-Building Efforts with this Engaging, Idea-Filled Training Package
“Universities now face the challenge of stitching together a social fabric that is as compelling to students as our traditional communities have been, with athletic events, parties and the unique rites of passage that make our students feel part of something larger and more enduring.”
– Peter Decherney and Caroline Levander in Inside Higher Ed, 4/29/20
Online educational and social programming became the norm during the pandemic. And experts suggest that this manner of students connecting within higher education may be changed forever.
Create a Community That Students Want to Belong to and Help Your Virtual Programming No Longer Seem Second Best
The How to Program Virtually: Creating a Community That Students Want to Belong To Training Package tackles this necessary, developmental, community-building challenge with practical ideas, tools and strategies.
Use the tangible, workable programmatic success stories, tech tools and online strategies gathered in this resource and adapt them to your campus audiences — we’ve done the work for you!
Provide your campus programmers with the tools they need to succeed!
This resource includes:
How to Program Virtually: Creating a Community That Students Want to Belong To A 50-page How-to Guide where you’ll find:
- Best practice examples that are working on other campuses, from educational programs with interactive components to virtual community service projects and much more — don’t re-invent the wheel
- Technological tools and how-to’s in a user-friendly format. Add variety and innovation — beyond Zoom!
- Programming strategies that fit the online medium. Make your programs more interesting, engaging and effective
- Virtual coordination tips for specific kinds of events that successfully meet students’ needs
- And more!
Virtual Communities That Maintain Connection & Affinity On-Demand Training This 90-minute On-Demand Training offers actionable takeaways to help:
- Develop new and creative ways to engage with students virtually, from reduced density activities to organization fairs and everything in between
- Discover new mediums for delivering content
- Offer opportunities for connection that pique students’ interest, help with their personal and para-professional development, and maintain their affinity for your institution
- Identify key human and fiscal resources needed for successful virtual engagement events
- Remind staff members why they do this work and why their role is so important
- And more
Two Resources in One
Tackle technological challenges to make virtual programming and community building more manageable!
This Package Includes:
- How to Program Virtually: Creating a Community That Students Want to Belong to digital how-to guide
- Virtual Communities That Maintain Connection & Affinity 90-minute on-demand training program
- License to share and distribute with your campus programmers . Digital download available immediately after checkout — start your initiatives right away!
Upon purchase, the instructions for downloading these resources will be immediately available. For questions, email email@example.com.