Implement and Maintain a Robust Program on Your Campus to Advance Enrollment, Retention and Revenue
Institutions that are in a position to offer a robust integrated curriculum of badges, certificates and micro-credentials stand a greater chance of driving revenue through increased enrollment of non-traditional students, higher retention rates, and greater employment opportunities for their students. In fact, 73 percent of educational institutions confirmed that alternative credential programs are pivotal to their future success, according to the Demographic Shifts in Educational Demand and the Rise of Alternative Credentials survey conducted by UPCEA and Pearson.
How can your campus build a micro-credential and digital badge program to meet this growing demand?
What are the essential foundational blocks needed to ensure you can create, implement, and maintain a program successfully?
Our experts share how they shaped the micro-credential initiatives at their respective institutions. They outline everything you need to know to implement a successful micro-credential and digital badge program on your campus.
At the conclusion of this 90-minute webinar, you will be able to:
- Understand the value proposition and “problem” that implementing micro-credential and digital badge programs can solve for your institution – get practical steps to create, change, or implement an alternative credential program, and apply best practices to create your business plan, mapping curriculum and credential engine registry.
- Recognize the highly competitive global market and the key elements that make badging, micro-credentialing and stackable credentials so valuable – provide the vital advantage that allows students to market their skill achievement and subject matter mastery to secure or further their careers.
- Understand the critical structure, engage your campus and community partners, and develop policies and governance that support a quality stackable credentials, micro-credentials, and digital badges program – create a program that will increase your institution’s portfolio of degrees and credentials and ensure your students are in a more competitive position to be workforce ready.
- Anticipate industry standards transforming micro-credentialing, badging and stackable credentials – get ahead of trends so you can remain competitive with your peer institutions and move beyond conventional learning.
- Develop an alternative credential program with clear action steps needed to be successful to drive revenue and increase enrollment and retention – create equalizing opportunities for a diverse body of students and those seeking to enhance their current skill set, including emerging, transitional, entrepreneurial and incumbent workers.
Dr. Mindy S. Kole is an Associate Professor of Business at State University New York Ulster in Stone Ridge, New York.
Click here for full bio.
Anne Reed currently serves as the Director of Micro-Credentials at the University of Buffalo in Buffalo, New York.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Purchase
- 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for access are available immediately upon checkout. You may share this On-Demand Training with any staff members from your campus community for unlimited viewing. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email firstname.lastname@example.org.