Enhance Your New Employee Recruitment & Retention Efforts
The first ninety days of a new professional’s experience on your campus will determine either a smooth and successful transition or unwanted turnover. Protect the investment you made in a new hire through effective and comprehensive onboarding strategies. These strategies will get new employees up and running quickly with an understanding of both job responsibilities and campus culture so they can focus on long-term success in their new role. With an intentional strategy from recruitment through orientation, you can reinforce your new employees’ decision to accept their position on your campus.
This webinar will guide you in streamlining the recruitment process, engaging key stakeholders in the onboarding process, and increasing retention efforts of new employees to avoid turnover and costly search processes.
As a result of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Ensure a smooth and successful transition of new hires and avoid costly and unwanted turnover.
- Engage key stakeholders through clear and tangible responsibilities to get new employees up to speed quickly and effectively so they can be successful in their new roles.
- Establish "buy-in" from the new employee and their families and foster an affinity for the institution and their role on campus so you can increase retention rates.
- Utilize your institution’s fiscal and human resources effectively to prevent wasted time, effort and energy.
Dr. Lyn Redington currently serves as the Vice President for Student Affairs and Enrollment Management at Idaho State University. Dr. Redington has created targeted programs to support the orientation for, and retention of, professional staff joining her campus community. She has significant experience with recruiting and on-boarding, having served in a supervisory capacity for more than 25 years.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Purchase
- 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for access are available immediately upon checkout. You may share this On-Demand Training with any staff members from your campus community for unlimited viewing. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on