Position Your Institution for Success for Fall 2021 & Beyond
Has the pandemic permanently changed student recruitment and enrollment management?
Our expert presenter – W. Kent Barnds, Executive Vice President of External Relations at Augustana College – describes adaptations coming out of the wildest recruitment year in the history of higher education and highlights those practices that will likely fundamentally change student recruitment and enrollment management for years to come.
You’ll explore pressing questions including:
- Will test-optional become the norm?
- Does Zoom mean the end of weeks of travel for admissions officers?
- Is the traditional funnel dead for good?
- Will behavioral data take on a larger role in the absence of standardized testing?
- Will the pandemic, a summer of unrest and a challenging political season fundamentally change college admissions?
Determine those tools you’ll need to keep in your toolkit, as well as those tools that will now be needed in order to position your institution for success in this new era of recruitment and enrollment.
As a result of this webinar, you will walk away with:
- An understanding of breakthrough practices for future recruitment cycles – get practical advice on how to impact your Fall 2021 enrollment numbers.
- Insight into what colleges are doing to reimagine student recruitment – gain an understanding of early trends in the cycle so you can respond.
- Emerging best practices for student recruitment during this challenging time – gain ideas to guide your decision making in the weeks and months ahead.
- Specific examples of what colleges are doing to adapt – figure out what works for your campus and adapt the ideas – you don’t have to reinvent the wheel!
Kent Barnds is the Executive Vice President of External Relations at Augustana College.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Purchase
- 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for access are available immediately upon checkout. You may share this On-Demand Training with any staff members from your campus community for unlimited viewing. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email email@example.com.