Monday, February 28, 2022
2:00 – 3:30 pm ET
Strengthen & Sustain Your Enrollment Funnel from Start to Finish
Headlines suggest that many traditional methods of filling the recruitment funnel will be permanently disrupted post-pandemic, so how can you drive the creative process on your campus to fill, strengthen and sustain your recruitment funnel with strategic pre-college programs?
Join us on February 28, 2022 when our expert presenters will discuss the various pre-college programs that can help institutions strengthen and sustain the recruitment funnel from start to finish, including:
- Summer programs
- Talent identification programs
- Pre-enrollment engagement programs
- Academic leveling programs
The presenters will identify best practices for each type of pre-college program with a specific focus on size, institutional brand and mission. Get examples of and strategies for programs that could be launched at your institution.
You’ll walk away with tools to fill the recruitment funnel by building early affinity, move intended enrollees to the finish line, and level-set preparation for those in need or who are uncertain about their individual college readiness.
As a result of this webinar, you will gain:
- Tools to build early affinity – leverage your brand.
- Increased awareness of the kinds of programs that meet with success – utilize both virtual and in-person modalities to engage intended enrollees so you can build a robust recruitment funnel.
- Develop your own plans for programs that will fill, strengthen and sustain your recruitment funnel – strengthen and sustain the recruitment funnel from start to finish.
- Best practices for a variety of pre-college programs – figure out what will work for your institution and adapt from proven programs – you don’t have to reinvent the wheel!
- Build partnerships to successfully implement programming – utilize fiscal and human resources smartly for maximum yield.
Kent Barnds is the Executive Vice President for External Relations – Advancement, Communication, Enrollment & Planning – at Augustana College.
Click here for full bio.
Courtney Wallace is the Director of Admissions – Chicago Region for Augustana College in Rock Island, IL. She has experience working in college admissions for nearly 18 years and loves the work of enrollment management.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Register
Invite your entire team for one low price!
- Live 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand (available 24-48 hours after live event)
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for live webinar access for your group are provided to you immediately upon checkout. Instructions for accessing the on-demand recording will be emailed to you 24 hours following the live webinar. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 1-866-295-0505.
For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email firstname.lastname@example.org.