Strengthen & Sustain Your Enrollment Funnel from Start to Finish
Headlines suggest that many traditional methods of filling the recruitment funnel will be permanently disrupted post-pandemic, so how can you drive the creative process on your campus to fill, strengthen and sustain your recruitment funnel with strategic pre-college programs?
Our expert presenters discuss the various pre-college programs that can help institutions strengthen and sustain the recruitment funnel from start to finish, including:
- Summer programs
- Talent identification programs
- Pre-enrollment engagement programs
- Academic leveling programs
The presenters identify best practices for each type of pre-college program with a specific focus on size, institutional brand and mission. You’ll walk away with examples of and strategies for programs to launch or build upon at your institution.
Find tools to fill the early funnel by building early affinity, move intended enrollees to the finish line, and level-set preparation for those in need or who are uncertain about their individual college readiness.
As a result of this webinar, you will gain:
- Tools to build early affinity – leverage your brand.
- Increased awareness of the kinds of programs that meet with success – utilize both virtual and in-person modalities to engage intended enrollees so you can build a robust recruitment funnel.
- Develop your own plans for programs that will fill, strengthen and sustain your recruitment funnel – strengthen and sustain the recruitment funnel from start to finish.
- Best practices for a variety of pre-college programs – figure out what will work for your institution and adapt from proven programs – you don’t have to reinvent the wheel!
- Build partnerships to successfully implement programming – use fiscal and human resources smartly for maximum yield.
Kent Barnds is the Executive Vice President for External Relations – Advancement, Communication, Enrollment & Planning – at Augustana College.
Click here for full bio.
Karen Dahlstrom currently serves as the Executive Director of Admissions at Augustana College.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Purchase
- 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for access are available immediately upon checkout. You may share this On-Demand Training with any staff members from your campus community for unlimited viewing. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email firstname.lastname@example.org.