School Nutrition Professional will help you stay up-to-date on the changing world of school nutrition. This is the information source that school food service insiders use. School Nutrition Professional keeps you plugged in to an exclusive network of school nutrition professionals. You will receive an eight-page digital newsletter, 12 times per year, full of the kind of information you need to succeed. You get information on competitive foods, nutrition education, food safety, organic programs, the business of school nutrition and much more.
School Nutrition Professional is the only national publication in the field that carries no advertising and is not tied to any association or agency. That means we're independent; we tell it the way it is and we're here for you. This is your information source!
School Nutrition Professional is published monthly 12 times per year.
Take a look at some recent stories covered in School Nutrition Professional:
- Schools determine how to feed students participating in remote learning
- National dietary behaviors: youth risk survey
- Normalizing mask-wearing at school
- Implementing a staff self-care plan
- Tips for staff to protect their voices during the pandemic
- Implementing local school wellness plans — challenges & opportunities
- Students with food allergies
- Project healthy schools makes a difference
- Starting a summer food service program
- The latest school nutrition legislation
- The case for national nutrition standards
Your Annual Subscription Includes:
- 12 digital issues per year
- PDF delivery to your email inbox
- Site License allowing you to distribute the content to your entire school community
- Special reports on top K-12 issues facing educators today