School Transportation Director offers clear and concise news from trusted journalists who know the needs of the transportation community. This subscription brings you into the network of school transportation professionals nationwide who reach out to one another to share information. School Transportation Director gathers the news and information that you need and delivers it to your email inbox.
For two decades, School Transportation Director has been the pupil transportation industry's leading source for up-to-the-minute information. Clear, concise industry news. No advertisers to appease. Subscribe today!
School Transportation Director is published monthly 12 times per year.
School Transportation Director helps you prepare for the challenges ahead:
- School transportation staff employment planning
- Transporting food to students participating in remote learning
- Mask-wearing in school and on the bus
- When drivers test positive for COVID-19
- Transportation staff self-care initiatives
- The latest seat belt legislation
- Rider safety initiatives
- Environmental controls
- School budgeting regulations
- Bus stop planning laws
- Clean school bus initiatives
- Technology trends and choices
Your subscription brings you into the network of school transportation professionals nationwide. School Transportation Director provides specific, practical solutions to your everyday problems from recognized experts and professionals in the field and gives you the materials so you won't have to reinvent the wheel!
Your Annual Subscription Includes:
- 12 digital issues per year
- PDF delivery to your email inbox
- Site License allowing you to distribute the content to your entire school community
- Special reports on top K-12 issues facing educators today