Friday, January 19, 2024
11:00 am – 12:30 pm ET
Explore Duty of Care to Safeguard Against Safety and Legal Gaps
Travel abroad emergencies – including a global pandemic, civil unrest, unlawful detainment, sudden death, weather crises and more – keep even the most seasoned risk and crisis response professionals up at night. Tabletop exercises and simulations can provide everyone – from experienced professionals to new professionals with the ability to safeguard against safety and legal gaps.
On January 19, 2024, join our expert presenter – Seth A. Tucker, the Director of Global Safety and Support at Syracuse University – as he shares strategies for positioning your programs to maximize safety and minimize participant and institutional risk. We will cover a range of scenarios with increasing complexity. The scenarios offered will be developed specifically for this event.
You’ll be able to plan effective tabletop exercises and simulations to successfully navigate effective response, reaction and recovery to incidents when they occur. Help minimize fear and chaos, and protect your campus from litigation.
Gain crucial, actionable takeaways that will help you:
- Test your response processes, so your faculty and staff can confidently mitigate risk, respond appropriately to emergency situations and protect the integrity of your institution’s academic mission.
- Refine your skills and understand new tools for more effective, timely and relevant response.
- Explore the practical application of duty of care principles.
- Evaluate your crisis responses processes through the simulations and consider gaps that need attention.
- Develop solutions that mitigate gaps to avoid being unprepared.
Seth A. Tucker serves as the Director of Global Safety and Support at Syracuse University where he is responsible for developing policy and institutional practice in the areas of global safety, risk mitigation, and crisis management.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Register
Invite your entire team for one low price!
- Live 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Access for your entire team for one low price
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand (available after live event)
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for live webinar access for your group are provided to you immediately upon checkout. Instructions for accessing the on-demand recording will be emailed to you approximately 24 hours following the live webinar. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-295-0505 with any questions. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email email@example.com.
PaperClip Communications welcomes persons with disabilities to join our webinars. If you anticipate needing an accommodation or have questions about the online access provided, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance of your participation.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on