Prepare Your Student Leaders for Success!
Ensure Your Students Leaders Can Handle Complex Issues with the Training Student Leaders Binder!
Your student leaders face an increasingly complex compliance and ethical environment. Don’t take any risks: ensure they are fully prepared to handle these challenges with the Training Student Leaders: Compliance, Diversity & Ethics – Training Solutions for Campus Organizations Binder.
The Training Student Leaders Binder will:
- Ensure your student leaders are thoroughly prepared for the compliance, diversity and ethical issues they’ll face
- Reduce your school’s risk of compliance violations
- Develop your students’ leadership skills and confidence
The legal and ethical issues that can impact your student-led groups are becoming more complex every year. Student leaders need focused training on today’s hot topics. The Training Student Leaders binder provides the powerful tools your trainers need to ensure they are prepared.
The Training Student Leaders Binder is the ideal resource for:
- Student Activities staff
- Residence Life personnel
- Student Orientation staff
- Student Government and other group advisors
- Any campus organization that works with Student Leaders
The 140+ page binder features 10 timely topics that are critical for your school’s student-led groups:
- Gender-based discrimination, including Title IX compliance and preventing sexual harassment/sexual assault
- Privacy and access, including ADA, FERPA, HIPAA and more
- Diversity, social justice, inclusion, and increasing understanding and awareness
- Risk management, prevention, liability and more
- Free expression, including free speech, activism, making your voice heard, safe/brave spaces and peaceful assembly
- Budgeting, financial literacy, student fees, group finances and more
- Ethical decision-making, including integrity, character and making difficult decisions
- Civility, informed discussions, articulating opinions, avoiding condescension and more
- Working with varied populations, including adult students, veterans, LGBTQIA+ and Dreamers
- Responsibility towards group members, including being supportive when dealing with mental health, finances & other major life issues and promoting a strong team
All the Tools You Need to Ensure Your Student Leaders Are Prepared! The 140+ page easy-to-implement binder is complete with everything you need to:
- Deliver hands-on training with worksheets, handouts, case studies, infographics and other resources
- Save time with powerful how-to guides for your trainers
- Communicate effectively with an exclusive training section: Working with and Training Generation Z and Adult Student Learners
Plus, your purchase includes a site license to share with your staff and campus community – perfect for your remote training initiatives!
Two Versions to Choose From
Printed with Digital Download – includes a printed copy of this resource as well as digital access to the enclosed materials and accompanying license to share with your campus community.
Price includes $9 shipping fee.
- Digital Download Only – includes digital access to this resource and accompanying license to share with your campus community.
Upon purchase, the instructions for downloading this resource will be immediately available. For questions, email email@example.com.