Tuesday, June 13, 2023
2:00 – 3:30 pm ET
Address Looming Demographic Cliffs & External Headwinds By Leveraging Strategies for Success
The challenges facing higher education enrollment are chronicled regularly in mainstream and industry news. However, solutions on how to succeed in this climate are more difficult to come by. While there isn’t a “one-size-fits-all” solution that can be appropriately scaled at small or large, selective or open enrollment institutions, there is a host of collaborative, inexpensive options that enrollment professionals can explore in varying degrees. Whether your goal is to increase inquiries, or completed applications, or yield rates, or even just building broader brand awareness for future classes, looking at potential partners and programs within your institution, that each can contribute to small pockets of enrollment, can culminate in sustained growth.
Join us on June 13, 2023 when our expert presenter will share strategies for exploring the transfer student population and how your institution can best leverage these strategies to increase transfer student success on your campus.
Through exploring institutional partners, community organizations, affinity groups, enrollment data outside of transfer, communication auditing, and less passive recruitment in general, we can begin to build a growing toolbox of resources that we can use in addressing looming demographic cliffs and external headwinds.
You will gain crucial, actionable takeaways that will help you:
- Create an audit of your current recruitment and yield strategies – audit, grow, or craft new partnerships and pathways that create meaningful change while also limiting the necessity of broad institutional support.
- Create a plan to identify, or cultivate, transfer champions around campus – ensure there is adequate support in place to build a successful and seamless transfer program at your institution.
- Utilize data from the freshman applicant pool to identify potential areas of growth – tap into freshman data, and personnel, to find areas for growth in the transfer market.
- Identify niche groups your institution is best situated to recruit – re-think how and where you are meeting transfer students.
- Develop a parent/family communication plan to better inform influential family members of the transfer process.
- Increase efficiency of recruiting trips by maximizing time spent at community colleges – leverage pre-existing staff and resources for the benefit of recruitment and transition efforts.
Nicholas DeFalco is the Executive Director of Transfer Recruitment and Admission at DePaul University.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Register
Invite your entire team for one low price!
- Live 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand (available 24-48 hours after live event)
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for live webinar access for your group are provided to you immediately upon checkout. Instructions for accessing the on-demand recording will be emailed to you 24 hours following the live webinar. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 1-866-295-0505.
For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email firstname.lastname@example.org.