Provide 10 Comprehensive Diversity Training Workshops for Your Campus
Diversity and inclusion issues can divide your campus. Don’t let this happen to your students, faculty and staff. Learn to address these challenging topics with care while engaging the community in positive dialogue and action.
The 10 Campus Diversity Training Workshops Binder will help ensure your campus is safe and inclusive through expertly designed training workshops. Utilizing the “Training the Trainers” method, the binder will help you easily deliver effective trainings and spread positive lessons throughout your campus.
This 150+ page binder will:
- Raise awareness about how to respectfully handle campus diversity situations
- Provide you with the tools to easily deliver consistent, impactful trainings to multiple campus audiences
- Save you money with a comprehensive, ready-made, effective training resource
The 10 Campus Diversity Training Workshops Binder Covers Today’s Most Relevant Diversity Topics
Your campus communities will be informed and prepared to talk about sensitive, potentially divisive issues. This resource contains 10 detailed workshops on today’s most relevant diversity topics:
- Implicit Bias
- LGBTQIA+ Issues
- Gender Roles and Relations
- Hate on Campus
- Cultural Competence
- Privilege, Marginalization and Oppression
- Social Justice
- Cultural Appropriation
Each workshop includes background preparation information for the trainer, engaging exercises and resources, training tools and much more!
The 150+ page binder utilizes an effective two-step program to ensure diversity awareness is spread throughout the campus:
- Train the Trainers: Rely on the binder’s workshops to educate and train key influential personnel.
- Trickle Down: The trained personnel then disseminate the workshops’ lessons to their individual communities, ensuring that your entire campus is informed about diversity issues.
Each workshop features background information for the trainer, engaging exercises and resources, training tools and much more — everything you need to prepare your faculty, students and staff.
Easily Train Faculty, Staff and Students with Comprehensive Workshops
Each cost-effective, easy-to-implement workshop is complete with resources and tools to train your campus communities. Each of the binder’s 10 training topics include:
- Prep Pages: Glean relevant information about each topic, including recent research, statistics, and why it’s important, to prepare trainers
- Engaging Elements: Promote active learning through group exercises, discussion questions, case studies and more
- Training Tools: Provide ready-to-use handouts, worksheets and resources to complement each topic
- Adaptation Tips: Help trainers determine how best to approach the topic with varied audiences
- Building Blocks: Build on the training and spread diversity awareness throughout your campus
- And more!
No need to create trainings from scratch — count on the 10 workshops and expert resources to prepare your constituents!
Plus, your purchase includes a site license to share with your staff and campus community – perfect for your remote training initiatives!
Two Versions to Choose From
Printed with Digital Download – includes a printed copy of this resource as well as digital access to the enclosed materials and accompanying license to share with your campus community. Price includes $9 shipping fee.
- Digital Download Only – includes digital access to this resource and accompanying license to share with your campus community.
Upon purchase, the instructions for downloading this resource will be immediately available. For questions, email email@example.com.