Cultivate Critical Life Skills Students Need to Succeed!
Develop a caring and compassionate community where students feel supported. The new 10 Life Skills Workshops to Support Students' Mental and Emotional Health and Well-Being Binder will help you cultivate critical life skills students need to succeed in and out of college.
This unique resource is filled with 10 comprehensive workshops you can use to help students get the most out of their college experience so they will persist to graduation and thrive beyond.
Using this 135+ page binder, you will:
- Prepare students to cope with real-life struggles and the stress of college life in healthy ways.
- Create a community that embraces and accepts change.
- Boost students' confidence so they can face their own issues, feel comfortable seeking help and support friends in distress.
- Develop students' critical thinking, problem-solving, communication and decision-making skills.
- Promote the value of emotional intelligence, social connectedness and empathy.
- Overcome the stigma some students associate with seeking help.
- Nurture students' grit and resilience to increase retention through graduation.
- And much more!
Boost Students' Success in College and Beyond Graduation in 10 Critical Areas
This 135+ page resource contains 10 detailed workshops to help your students:
- Develop Grit and Resilience
- Feel Comfortable Seeking Help
- Overcome Resistance to Change
- Become a Critical Thinker
- Confidently Make Decisions and Competently Solve Problems
- Handle Stress in Healthy Ways
- Develop Empathy and Emotional Intelligence
- Focus and Gain Self-Control
- Communicate Effectively
- Maintain Healthy Friendships and Relationships
Each workshop includes prep pages, a sample agenda, active elements, handouts, worksheets, resources, discussion questions, audience adaptation tips and what's working on other campuses — everything you need to prepare your students for success.
Easily Train Students with 10 Comprehensive Workshops
Each cost-effective, easy-to-implement workshop is complete with resources and tools to train your campus communities. Each of the binder's 10 training topics includes:
- Prep Pages: Equip trainers with relevant information about each topic, including recent research, statistics and a sample training agenda.
- Active Elements: Promote active learning through group exercises, discussion questions and more.
- Training Tools: Develop students' life skills with ready-to-use handouts, worksheets and resources that complement each topic.
- Audience Adaptation Tips: Help trainers determine how best to approach the topic with varied audiences.
- What's Working on Other Campuses: Discover proven strategies from your colleagues that can be adapted for your specific campus.
- And much more!
No need to create trainings from scratch — count on the 10 workshops and expert resources to help your students handle the stress of college life!
Plus, your purchase includes a site license to share with your staff and campus community – perfect for your remote training initiatives!
Two Versions to Choose From
Printed with Digital Download – includes a printed copy of this resource as well as digital access to the enclosed materials and accompanying license to share with your campus community. Price includes $9 shipping fee.
- Digital Download Only – includes digital access to this resource and accompanying license to share with your campus community.
Upon purchase, the instructions for downloading this resource will be immediately available. For questions, email email@example.com.