Provide 10 More Comprehensive Diversity Training Workshops for Your Campus
There is so much to discuss — and learn about — as we create diverse campus communities of respect, care and inclusion. Raising awareness, creating safe spaces and supporting campus community members takes knowledge, training and open, honest conversations about important diversity topics.
Due to the popularity of our first volume of 10 Campus Diversity Training Workshops, we’ve created a Volume 2, filled with ALL-NEW information!
This resource offers ready-made workshop components that can be adapted to any campus audience — from support staff to first-year students, graduate assistants, office directors, faculty, alumni, student government officers and more — as you work to enhance diversity awareness across your institution.
This 150+ page binder will:
- Raise awareness about how to respectfully handle campus diversity situations
- Provide you with the tools to easily deliver consistent, impactful trainings to multiple campus audiences
- Save you money with a comprehensive, ready-made, effective training resource
10 More Campus Diversity Training Workshops – Volume 2 is filled with 10 comprehensive workshops on today’s most pressing diversity topics that can be used with multiple campus audiences. Topics include:
- Ability and Accessibility
- Spirituality and Religion
- Mental and Emotional Health
- Size and Body Image
- Racial Identity and Dynamics
- Equity vs. Equality
- Gender Identity
- Socioeconomics and Class
The 150+ page binder utilizes an effective two-step program to ensure diversity awareness is spread throughout the campus:
- Train the Trainers: Rely on the binder’s workshops to educate and train key influential personnel.
- Trickle Down: The trained personnel then disseminate the workshops’ lessons to their individual communities, ensuring that your entire campus is informed about diversity issues.
What’s IncludedEasily Train Faculty, Staff and Students with 10 Comprehensive Workshops
Each cost-effective, easy-to-implement workshop includes:
- Prep Pages: Get trainers in tune with the topic by exploring what's being discussed, recent research, definitions, facts, statistics, why it’s important and more
- Engaging Elements: Get participants interacting through items such as activities, self-work, group exercises and case studies.
- Handouts & Worksheets: Provide training information that’s ready to distribute.
- Resources: Bring the topic to life with additional materials such as TED Talks, quizzes, websites and more.
- Discussion Questions: Give trainers a place to start when initiating group discussions.
- Audience Adaptation Tips: Help trainers determine how best to approach the topic with varied audiences.
- Building Blocks: Share ideas about how to build on this initial training so diversity topics can be incorporated into the overall life of your institution.
- And more!
No need to create trainings from scratch — count on the 10 workshops and expert resources to prepare your constituents!
Plus, your purchase includes a site license to share with your staff and campus community – perfect for your remote training initiatives!
Two Versions to Choose From
Printed with Digital Download – includes a printed copy of this resource as well as digital access to the enclosed materials and accompanying license to share with your campus community. Price includes $9 shipping fee.
- Digital Download Only – includes digital access to this resource and accompanying license to share with your campus community.
Upon purchase, the instructions for downloading this resource will be immediately available. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on