Special Offer: Save $50 through November 30, 2023!
Over 30% of today’s college students are adult student learners, often working to enhance their career prospects, finish a once-started degree or improve their family’s circumstances. Effectively supporting, prioritizing and serving this population and their unique needs is the key to engaging and retaining them – and to improving your enrollment and retention rates overall.
Doing so involves strategies of all kinds, depending on your institutional bandwidth. Solutions extend beyond feeling the need to create extensive new programs from scratch – sometimes working smarter means reimagining and customizing existing practices to have an adult student learner focus.
The 50 Strategies to Support, Engage and Retain Adult Student Learners guide offers 60+ pages of tangible practices you can put in play today.
Inside this digital strategy guide you’ll find actionable tools and takeaways that will help you engage and retain this growing population of students with unique needs. Create engagement opportunities with adult student learners who are rarely a “captive audience” in the same ways residential and/or traditional-age students can be.
Get started in providing even more support to your adult student learners now!
- Explore concepts and ideas that can work on your campus — choose from 50 strategies, each offered in 1-2 page summaries for easy navigation and implementation.
- Reinvent institutional services to best serve adult student learners — reimagine, reallocate and tap into existing human and capital resources.
- Work with campus and local partners to successfully prioritize, support and serve the wide variety of students falling under the adult student learner umbrella — meet their unique needs and concerns.
- Overcome barriers to success — determine ways to contend with the negative impacts of micro-frustrations on adult student learners by using micro-solutions so you can retain them and they can thrive.
- Discover what’s working on other campuses — adapt and replicate what will work on your campus.
Plus, your purchase of this digital guide also includes the 90-minute, on-demand online training, Adult Learners: Innovations, Policy Changes & Emerging Practices to Positively Impact Enrollment & Success.
- 50 Strategies to Support, Engage and Retain Adult Student Learners 60-page digital strategy guide.
- Adult Learners: Innovations, Policy Changes & Emerging Practices to Positively Impact Enrollment & Success 90-minute, on-demand online training
- License to share with your campus community.
This resource will be available for download immediately upon checkout. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on