Updated Based on Federal Regulations That Went Into Effect August 2020
Having a clear understanding of what consent means is important for the safety and protection of all students. Everyone wins when they understand how to communicate clearly about these sensitive issues.
In plain language, this 8-page, full-color brochure prepares students for the situations and possibilities they might face around the topic of consent.
Plus, this brochure can be customized with your school's logo and campus-specific information!
- Creating a community of consent
- What consent is and is not
- Enthusiastic consent
- Preventing sexual violence
- Bystander intervention
- Changing your mind
- Communicating effectively about consent
- Practicing care and respect
- Checking in with your partner
- Asking your partner for their yes
- Healthy consensual relationships
- Having positive sexual interactions
- What comes before consent
- Consent is all around
- And more!
Post to Your School’s Website with a Digital License
A Digital License allows you to post a digital PDF of the brochure on your school’s website and distribute electronically to members of your campus community. Choose the format that works best for you — printed copies, a digital license, or get both for the best value!
Customize with Your Campus-Specific Information
When you order the customized version of this brochure, we will add your school or department logo to the front cover and your institution’s name and website to the footer throughout. Plus, fully customize the entire back page with your campus-specific information, such as:
- Contact information for key offices or departments
- Important policies or mission statements
- Support services available at your institution
- On- and off-campus contacts for students or staff in need
- Your department/institutional webpage and resource links
Instructions for submitting your custom content can be found here. A PaperClip Communications team member will contact you upon purchase to assist you with your custom materials. For questions, email email@example.com.