Updated for 2022!
Click Here to View Sample Pages
Ensure your campus is prepared to handle the unique health, wellness, academic, housing, social, financial and compliance issues concerning your student veteran population, while also valuing their campus contributions.
With the 135+ page Veteran-Friendly Campus binder, you will be able to:
- Support a healthy transition process for veterans within orientation, housing, academics, career services and more.
- Develop skills, approaches, tools and network connections for starting or enhancing veteran-friendly practices.
- Address the staffing, resource and budget challenges of your existing and potential veteran-friendly initiatives.
- Assess the student veteran population and implement best practices to boost academic achievement and post-graduate employment.
- Train staff to respond appropriately to physical and emotional concerns impacting student veterans.
With this unique resource, you will:
- Save time implementing support services to help student veterans thrive.
- Identify best practices for meeting student veterans' unique needs.
- Save money and effort spent educating community members and training faculty and staff.
- Improve student veteran retention and post-graduate employment.
Plus, your purchase also includes a site license to share with your staff and campus community!
Two Versions to Choose From
Printed with Digital Download – includes a printed copy of this resource as well as digital access to the enclosed materials and accompanying license to share with your campus community. Price includes $9 shipping fee.
- Digital Download Only – includes digital access to this resource and accompanying license to share with your campus community.
Upon purchase, the instructions for downloading this resource will be immediately available. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.