Click Here to View a Sample
Parents are important campus partners. We need them and they need us. And as we strive to include them in helpful, respectful ways, A New Chapter gets it right.
This friendly, concise guide is designed to help parents empower, and not overpower, their students. This 8-page, full-color brochure provides parents with tips, advice, and reassuring guidance to help them walk that fine line to help their students succeed.
Plus, this brochure can be customized with your school's logo and campus-specific information!
- Balancing Expectations with Reality
- Staying Connected to Campus Happenings
- Growing, Shifting Family Relationships
- The Faculty Connection
- Successfully Supporting from the Sidelines
- Community Responsibility
- Diversity of Thought & Experience
- Academic Life
- Health & Wellness
- Personal Safety & Choices
- Career & Vocational Support
- Residential/Off-Campus Living
- Disability Support
- Adult/Commuter Student Support
- FERPA Facts
- And More!
Post to Your School’s Website with a Digital License
A Digital License allows you to post a digital PDF of the brochure on your school’s website and distribute electronically to members of your campus community. Choose the format that works best for you — printed copies, a digital license, or get both for the best value!
Customize with Your Campus-Specific Information
When you order the customized version of this brochure, we will add your school or department logo to the front cover and your institution’s name and website to the footer throughout. Plus, fully customize the entire back page with your campus-specific information, such as:
- Contact information for key offices or departments
- Important policies or mission statements
- Support services available at your institution
- On- and off-campus contacts for students or staff in need
- Your department/institutional webpage and resource links
Instructions for submitting your custom content can be found here. A PaperClip Communications team member will contact you upon purchase to assist you with your custom materials. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.