Get Strategies to Motivate & Reinvigorate for Success in 2021
You and your staff are likely drained after the tough year everyone has had and the uncertainty that remains about what the future will bring regarding the pandemic. Many staff members are feeling unmotivated and a lack of purpose. Many are burned out. Many aren’t sure what their next goals should be.
Get actionable takeaways when our expert presenter — Dr. R Kelly Crace, the Associate Vice President for Health and Wellness and the Director of the Center for Mindfulness & Authentic Excellence (CMAX) at The College of William and Mary — will explore the promises and pitfalls of values-based living for individuals and organizations. The central importance of values-centric living and leadership has widely been espoused. While much is lauded about values and purpose-driven leadership, there has been little discussion of how values can negatively impact productivity, fulfillment and resilience.
Cultivate Authentic Excellence in Your Staff & Your Department
You’ll walk away with resources and strategies to reinvigorate your staff. You’ll be able to distinguish between fear-based excellence and authentic excellence; explore strategies that foster authentic excellence; and present a process of values exploration that teaches how to manage values in an optimizing manner.
Get actionable takeaways so you can:
- Cultivate authentic excellence — utilize values-based living as a philosophy to drive the success of your staff and your department.
- Be able to determine what values are and what they aren’t — distinguish between fear-based excellence and authentic excellence to optimize success and the achievement of goals.
- Learn why willpower fails as a motivational strategy — engage in deeper discussions and exploration of values in a manner that fosters flourishing so your department can stay on track to meet institutional demands.
- Explore the three pitfalls to values-based living and leadership — successfully manage the pitfalls to cultivating authentic excellence so you can utilizes human and fiscal resources intentionally and productively.
Dr. R Kelly Crace is the Associate Vice President for Health and Wellness and the Director of the Center for Mindfulness & Authentic Excellence (CMAX) at The College of William and Mary. He is a licensed psychologist and the co-author of Authentic Excellence: Flourishing & Resilience in a Relentless World and the Life Values Inventory. He has published and presented in the areas of values, flourishing, resilience, life role development and transition, and organizational development.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Purchase
- 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for access are available immediately upon checkout. You may share this On-Demand Training with any staff members from your campus community for unlimited viewing. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email email@example.com.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on