Implement a Cost-Effective Program to Deliver Diversity Training
Train Your Trainers & Implement a Campus-Wide Program
Limited diversity specialists and small budgets often make it difficult for institutions to organize and implement large-scale, campus-wide diversity education programs for students. Reaching incoming first-year students is always a specific challenge. Adapt this program to your campus to recruit, train and empower dozens of facilitators to deliver a cost-effective, campus-wide diversity curriculum that will positively impact the lives of your students and create a culture of equity and inclusion.
This webinar will guide you in aligning your diversity efforts with your institution's mission, encouraging partnerships with campus colleagues and connecting this program to student development.
As a result of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Provide a clear vision, focus and implementation process for diversity education using fiscal and human resources you already have.
- Deliver comprehensive curriculum to students and colleagues by training your facilitators on concepts such as self as an instrument and navigating triggering moments and difficult dialogue.
- Identify recruitment strategies to increase and diversify your trainer applications.
- Secure funding and resources to meet institutional goals for equity and inclusion.
- Uphold your campus mission and embrace the unique cultural needs of your community to help engage, satisfy and retain students on your campus.
Naomi Sigg currently serves as the Director of Multicultural Affairs at Case Western Reserve University in Ohio.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Purchase
- 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for access are available immediately upon checkout. You may share this On-Demand Training with any staff members from your campus community for unlimited viewing. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email firstname.lastname@example.org.