Thursday, December 14, 2023
2:00 – 3:30 pm ET
How to Build a Robust Program to Meet Growing Demand
Institutions that can offer a robust integrated curriculum of badges, certificates and micro-credentials stand a greater chance of driving revenue through increased enrollment of non-traditional students, higher retention rates, and greater employment opportunities for their students. Micro-credentials can be a gamechanger in meeting changing academic and workforce needs, especially now – if care is taken in building your program.
What are the critical decisions that need to be made to initiate a micro-credentials strategy and the necessary resources needed for implementation?
Gather your staff and colleagues and join us on Thursday, December 14, 2023, for this interactive webinar where our expert presenter will outline what you need to know.
Gain crucial, actionable takeaways that will help you:
- Build a high-quality and rigorous micro-credential program.
- Identify the critical steps needed to propose, review, develop and implement a micro-credential program on your campus.
- Recognize the highly competitive global market and the key elements that make badging, micro-credentialing, and stackable credentials so valuable.
- Develop an alternative credential program with clear action steps needed to be successful to drive revenue and increase enrollment and retention.
- Create a program that will increase your institution’s portfolio of degrees and credentials and ensure your students are in a more competitive position to be workforce ready.
- Anticipate industry standards transforming micro-credentialing, badging, and stackable credentials – get ahead of trends so you can remain competitive.
Anne Reed currently serves as the founding Director of Micro-Credentials at the University of Buffalo in Buffalo, New York.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Register
Invite your entire team for one low price!
- Live 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Access for your entire team for one low price
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand (available after live event)
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for live webinar access for your group are provided to you immediately upon checkout. Instructions for accessing the on-demand recording will be emailed to you approximately 24 hours following the live webinar. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-295-0505 with any questions. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email email@example.com.
PaperClip Communications welcomes persons with disabilities to join our webinars. If you anticipate needing an accommodation or have questions about the online access provided, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance of your participation.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on