Create A Sense of Belonging To Improve Satisfaction & Boost Productivity
Organizations across the world have experienced challenges in engagement, re-establishing work norms and rebuilding relationships while returning to workspaces after remote options or staying remote. Departments on college campuses are certainly no exception. Staff turnover has also required additional training time, and with so much to cover and so much to support, workplace inclusion may be overlooked or receive minimal focus.
Our expert presenter identifies challenges to creating an inclusive workspace, as well as how to address these challenges through specific training strategies, shared learning and inclusive policies.
You’ll be better able to create planning guides to support the systemic process of building inclusive workspaces based on different aspects of JEDI (justice, equity, diversity and inclusion) training including critical disability theory, sustained dialogue, leadership and management strategies and more.
Gain crucial, actionable takeaways that will help you:
- Limit negative emotions in the workplace including anger, frustration and exclusion based on identity – work together with staff to create a work environment centered around hope and a drive to push for positive change.
- Focus on the political/social climate and how that impacts staff members – help limit individual identities feeling targeted or harassed.
- Implement engaging JEDI training that makes a difference – increase awareness and inclusion.
- Create a more welcoming environment for those around you – invite honest engagement about and across difference so you can boost work satisfaction and productivity overall.
Ali Martin Scoufield is currently the Assistant Vice President for Campus Engagement and Dean of Students at Cleveland State University (CSU) in Cleveland, Ohio.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Purchase
- 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for access are available immediately upon checkout. You may share this On-Demand Training with any staff members from your campus community for unlimited viewing. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email email@example.com.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on