This useful and practical educational binder is filled with over 100 pages of original leadership fact sheets that can be used with student leaders of all kinds. Each fact sheet offers 1-2 pages of information and ideas that student leaders can use on the job and in their lives.
Our student leaders are in challenging positions — juggling academic, social and leadership responsibilities, along with family and friend obligations. They can use our support and Leadership Lessons Binder offers a built-in way to help them contend with new and ongoing issues as they learn to lead effectively.
Within this binder, you'll find leadership fact sheets on topics such as:
- Being Social Media Savvy
- The Power of Reflection
- Cultivating Respect
- International Relations
- Cutting through Clutter
- Making Decisions the OODA Way
- Conducting After Action Reviews
- Boosting Creativity
- Understanding Sexual Harassment (Title IX Awareness)
- Communicating & Inspiring a Shared Vision
- Working with People You Don't Really Like
- PowerPoint Tips & Tricks
- Memorials & Remembrance: From 9/11 to a Campus Death
- Leadership Case Studies
- Professional Communication: A Grammar & Punctuation Primer
- Working with Adult Student Learners
- Meeting Follow-up Methods
- Recognition Strategies
- Peer Helping/Counseling Skills
- Cross-Training Your Team
These fact sheets are presented in an eye-catching, appealing manner. Some offer checklists, reflections questions and more to make them interactive for today's student leaders. And they're geared toward student leaders within a variety of contexts — student activities, residence life, Greek communities, multicultural centers, orientation, peer education, wellness, athletics and more.
Plus, we've included a bonus section of Advice for Advisors, to help those working with student leaders! Our student leaders deserve engaging, relevant training materials and Leadership Lessons delivers!
When you order this unique resource, you get over 100 reproducible pages of stellar student leader information. Use these pages to:
- Share various leadership topics with students in a leadership, residential or first-year experience class.
- Train your student leaders during staff development sessions.
- Print a pertinent PDF for a leader struggling with a particular issue.
- Get student leaders thinking about certain topics over the summer.
Leadership Lessons Provides You With:
- Multiple topics to meet the needs of student leaders at varying skill and experience levels.
- Ready-to-use fact sheets presented in an appealing, at-a-glance format.
- Information you'd be proud to distribute as part of your overall educational approach.
- All the work and research done for you — so you can focus on meeting the needs of your student leaders within minutes.
- Topics important to today's student leaders.
Plus, your purchase includes a site license to share with your staff and campus community – perfect for your remote training initiatives!
Two Versions to Choose From
Printed with Digital Download – includes a printed copy of this resource as well as digital access to the enclosed materials and accompanying license to share with your campus community.
Price includes $9 shipping fee.
- Digital Download Only – includes digital access to this resource and accompanying license to share with your campus community.
Upon purchase, the instructions for downloading this resource will be immediately available. For questions, email email@example.com.