Wednesday, March 13, 2024
2:00 – 3:30 pm ET
Engagement Strategies Beyond Emails & Social Media
Traditional ways to engage students are no longer achieving the same success. Students are overrun with emails, texts and social media. At the same time, they are expressing their frustration over never knowing what is going on and feeling disconnected from campus and peers.
It’s a dilemma. Campus faculty and staff plan events and no one attends. Students feel a loss of community. The result: a lose-lose for everyone.
Join us on March 13, 2024 when our presenter will share feedback from students on ways they want to receive information and will guide you as you re-imagine your communications and marketing strategies.
Find new – and reinvent old – ways of marketing to reach your ever-changing student population. Be solution focused with a creative mindset for success in your communication and outreach and engagement efforts.
Gain crucial, actionable takeaways that will help you:
- Learn specific strategies on how to engage with students around marketing of events and programs.
- Explore ways to adapt traditional marketing strategies to current needs.
- Outline ways to fuse new methods with current structures and budgets.
- Unleash your creativity while continuing to stay laser-focused on results.
Ali Martin Scoufield (she/her) is a scholar-practitioner with twenty years of experience working and leading in higher education. Ali believes in the importance of blending research with practical application and demonstrates this as a Doctoral Teaching Fellow and Research Assistant at Cleveland State University (CSU).
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Register
Invite your entire team for one low price!
- Live 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Access for your entire team for one low price
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand (available after live event)
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for live webinar access for your group are provided to you immediately upon checkout. Instructions for accessing the on-demand recording will be emailed to you approximately 24 hours following the live webinar. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-295-0505 with any questions. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email email@example.com.
PaperClip Communications welcomes persons with disabilities to join our webinars. If you anticipate needing an accommodation or have questions about the online access provided, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance of your participation.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on