Provide Outstanding Customer Service, Foster Campus Affinity & Increase Retention Efforts
Successfully Position Your Orientation Events and Prepare Your Leaders.
Orientation leaders are the first substantial contact that students and their families have with your institution. The impact of COVID-19 on orientation programs amplifies the need to have well-trained orientation leaders who provide an outstanding customer service experience that affirms every student’s and family’s decision that they have selected the right institution.
Orientation leaders are high profile, critical mentors that must be well trained to manage difficult situations, foster campus affinity, and one of the first steps in helping to ensure students remain at your institution.
Join our expert presenter as she shares why orientation events are such a critical touchpoint for new students and their families, the impact it has on your strategic enrollment management plan, and the effort that goes into creating a highly trained and customer service-orientated orientation leader staff.
A great customer service experience delivered by your orientation leaders serves as an essential connection point to the rest of the campus community, improves early retention rates and increases student satisfaction overall.
As a result of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Implement an extensive training program for your orientation leaders to guarantee they function as your premier customer service agents – improve the way they manage/navigate difficult situations, foster campus affinity, and increase retention of your prospective new students and their families.
- Develop a customer service mantra and philosophy that promotes the values of your institution - ensure that your orientation events and orientation leaders meet the diverse needs of your incoming students and affirm every student’s and family’s decision that they have selected the right institution.
- Create a holistic orientation program that will support your strategic enrollment management plan – empower your orientation leaders to make those critical connections with incoming students to ensure they remain at your institution and help you exceed enrollment goals.
- Recognize the critical need to create an excellent customer service culture on campus – develop high-level training points for orientation leaders to ensure they have the necessary skills to navigate difficult situations while still delivering outstanding service.
- Take away lessons learned from the impact of COVID-19 on orientation programs and leaders – develop best practices to produce the best possible orientation events and leaders to improve retention of your incoming students.
Dr. Staci Phelan currently serves as the Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management at Idaho State University.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Purchase
- 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for access are available immediately upon checkout. You may share this On-Demand Training with any staff members from your campus community for unlimited viewing. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on