Keeping students safe involves a partnership between school, community, and students.
The 8-page, full-color Staying Safe on Campus brochure is a clear, concise guide to protecting personal safety, health, property, and digital privacy.
Plus, this brochure can be customized with your school's logo and campus-specific information!
- Personal Safety
- Self-defense Tips
- Campus & Local Officials
- Protecting Your Valuables & Tech
- Sexual Assault Prevention
- Bystander Intervention
- Alcohol & Other Drugs
- Obstructing Hackers
- Social Media Safety
- Natural Disasters & Other Threats
- Emergency Notifications
- And More!
Post to Your School’s Website with a Digital License
A Digital License allows you to post a digital PDF of the brochure on your school’s website and distribute electronically to members of your campus community. Choose the format that works best for you — printed copies, a digital license, or get both for the best value!
Customize with Your Campus-Specific Information
When you order the customized version of this brochure, we will add your school or department logo to the front cover and your institution’s name and website to the footer throughout. Plus, fully customize the entire back page with your campus-specific information, such as:
- Contact information for key offices or departments
- Important policies or mission statements
- Support services available at your institution
- On- and off-campus contacts for students or staff in need
- Your department/institutional webpage and resource links
Instructions for submitting your custom content can be found here. A PaperClip Communications team member will contact you upon purchase to assist you with your custom materials. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.