You'll have a more positive, productive year when your staff is well-informed, confident and prepared.
The Student Leader Training Guide Package is everything you need to help you train and prepare your student leaders! Volume 1 offers 125+ pages of fact sheets you can use with student leaders during in-person or online training. Use the accompanying 10 PowerPoint presentations to present training topics with minimum work and maximum efficiency. And Volume 2 offers 50+ pages of training activities, icebreakers, activities, case studies and more.
Modular training for your student leaders and professional staff on these critical topics:
- Events and Programs
- Diversity and Social Justice
- Ethics and Role Modeling
- Group Development
- Meetings and Gatherings
- Academic and Career Development
- Mission, Motivation and Recognition
Student Leader Training Guide, Volume 1 – This 125+ page binder covers key topics student leaders need to know to do their jobs well and to develop effective leadership skills in the meantime. Use these fact sheets to:
- Focus on all topic areas when training your student leaders or spotlight just a few of the topic areas, based on the training needs of your students.
- Provide in-person training using these handouts and the PowerPoint presentations — they correspond to each other directly so you don't have to worry about getting your training organized!
- Provide online training ahead of time — send the PDFs to your student leaders so they're prepared when they arrive on campus.
Student Leader Training Guide, Volume 2 – This 50+ page binder for facilitators is filled with activities, icebreakers, training and facilitation strategies, event planning considerations, management tips, case studies and more. Use the resources in the binder to:
- Work more effectively with your planning committee
- Plan interesting and effective training locations, food, themes, green initiatives and activities
- Stir up good student leader discussions and learning when you tap into the group games and case studies
- Get your group to know one another better
Ready-Made PowerPoint Presentations – These accompanying presentations provide an overview of each of the training topics, so you can present specific topics that meet your group's unique needs.
Plus, your purchase includes a site license to share with your staff and campus community – perfect for your remote training initiatives!
Two Versions to Choose From
Printed with Digital Download – includes a printed copy of each binder as well as digital access to the enclosed materials and accompanying license to share with your campus community. Price includes $12 shipping fee.
- Digital Download Only – includes digital access to these resources and accompanying license to share with your campus community.
Upon purchase, the instructions for downloading this resource will be immediately available. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on