Monday, January 29, 2024
2:00 – 3:30 pm ET
Build Meaningful Engagement and Support to Increase Retention and Graduation Rates
Drive student success outcomes by leveraging key stakeholders across campus to build meaningful relationships with and foster personalized support for students’ academic and personal growth. Utilize a comprehensive and integrated success team approach to provide critical structures and resources to your students to ensure their success throughout their time on campus. Don’t let your students inadvertently fall through the cracks.
Join us on Monday, January 29, 2024, when our presenter will share the “magic” behind the student success outcomes FAU has experienced through their intentional “teamwork approach” across colleges, departments, offices, and individuals to build student connections and relationships. They have increased engagement and retention rates by 15%, and graduation rates of their first time in college students by 25% over the past 10 years.
Utilize your faculty and staff teams effectively to ensure a balance in meeting the demands of student caseloads and explore ways to incorporate best practices and utilize technology to create or enhance your current success teams’ program.
Gain crucial, actionable takeaways that will help you:
- Build meaningful relationships and foster personalized support for students’ academic and personal growth.
- Identify the key stakeholders from across disciplines needed to create the most impactful success team model to meet your unique student’s and institution’s needs.
- Explore best practices and the role of technology to create or enhance your success team model to meet the diverse needs of the students you advise.
- Implement a model that will measure individual/office workloads to ensure a balance in meeting the demands of the student case load and continue to support student success.
- Brainstorm strategies to identify and address the needs of specific types of students and the resources your institution realistically must provide to support those needs.
Joseph (Joe) Murray is currently the Associate Dean for Undergraduate Studies at Florida Atlantic University located in Boca Raton, Florida.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Register
Invite your entire team for one low price!
- Live 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Access for your entire team for one low price
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand (available after live event)
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for live webinar access for your group are provided to you immediately upon checkout. Instructions for accessing the on-demand recording will be emailed to you approximately 24 hours following the live webinar. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 1-866-295-0505 with any questions. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PaperClip Communications welcomes persons with disabilities to join our webinars. If you anticipate needing an accommodation or have questions about the online access provided, please email email@example.com at least two weeks in advance of your participation.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on