Supporting individuals with disabilities — estimated at 10% of your student population — requires balancing complex compliance requirements with providing equally effective, integrated access to programs, benefits and services across your entire campus.
Does your institution have a campus-wide framework for equity, access and compliance that will retain this important and growing population and comply with ADA/Section 504?
Equity, access and compliance cannot be the responsibility of one office. Take action now to engage the entire campus community in reducing barriers to access to better serve your diverse and dynamic population of students and employees with disabilities.
Use The ADA Binder Package and you can:
- Improve recruitment efforts by implementing best practices for creating effective, inclusive learning environments for people with disabilities.
- Increase retention by removing barriers to access and disclosure across campus and providing seamless access across spaces, services and programs.
- Keep your campus in compliance with the ADA and Section 504 and effectively manage documentation requirements to avoid costly litigation or federal investigations.
- Elevate your institution’s reputation for supporting individuals with disabilities by reframing disability as a part of students’ diverse identities and engaging the entire campus community in facilitating access.
Increase the participation and satisfaction of your students with disabilities and avoid costly legal and compliance missteps when you use The ADA Binder Package!
110+ page ADA on Campus: Reasonable Accommodations and Improving Access Binder that includes ready-to-use resources on these key topic areas:
- Advocacy, Legal, Action & Compliance Trends
- Exploring Barriers and Facilitators to Access Throughout Campus
- Offering Reasonable Accommodations
- Plus 18 Ready-Made Training Tools: Case Studies, Handouts & Worksheets
110+ page ADA Strategies: Managing Documentation, Compliance Requirements and Training – For Improved Outcomes & Success Binder that includes expert guidance on these key topics:
- Compliance Approaches and Philosophy of Disability
- Notice of Availability of Accommodations
- Handling ADA Documentation and Administrative Requirements
- Decisions About Accommodations
- Grievance Concerns
- Funding Strategies and Resources
- Plus Case Studies, Discussion Questions & Additional Resources
Plus, your purchase includes a site license to share with your staff and campus community — perfect for your remote training initiatives!
Two Versions to Choose From
Printed with Digital Download – includes a printed copy of this resource as well as digital access to the enclosed materials and accompanying license to share with your campus community. Price includes $12 shipping fee.
- Digital Download Only – includes digital access to this resource and accompanying license to share with your campus community.
Upon purchase, the instructions for downloading this resource will be immediately available. For questions, email email@example.com.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on