Training and Staff Engagement Tools
Training residence life student staff members to be their very best is a year-round proposition. Whether it’s the beginning of the year, during monthly in-services, at staff meetings or during one-on-ones, The Res Life Facilitator’s Toolkit has the tools you need to deliver targeted, purposeful information.
Engage and inform your frontline student staffers with 75 pages worth of ready-to-go handouts, case studies, reflective discussion prompts, activities, worksheets and more. As a result, they’ll be better prepared to face difficult situations, assist students in need, build inclusive communities and support your department’s mission, all while operating as leaders of strength and character.
Within The Res Life Facilitator’s Toolkit, you’ll find interactive tools to help student staff members…
- Participate as strong, collaborative team players
- Effectively balance their staff roles, academics and personal well-being
- Support diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging initiatives
- Create connected communities of care
- Deliver targeted, innovative programming
- Handle difficult situations and their aftermath
- Engage with residents in purposeful ways
- Support students struggling with mental and emotional health situations
- Operate from a place of trust, integrity and respect
You will be able to train your student staff members year-round using this resource. It’s ready-to-go, saving trainers valuable time, research and energy with these interactive, informative resources at the ready to support frontline student staffers as they do their important work.
When you use The Res Life Facilitator's Toolkit you will:
- Demonstrate that you value the importance of training year-round, tuning in to evolving student and staff needs on an ongoing basis
- Prepare student staff members for the demanding, critical role they play in supporting student well-being
- Offer interactive tools that will have an impactful, lasting effect on student staff members
- Save time, research and energy putting together effective training tools – it’s ready-to-go!
What You Get
Printed with Digital Access – Your purchase includes a printed copy of the spiral-bound toolkit as well as digital access.
Upon purchase, the instructions for downloading this resource will be immediately available. For questions, email email@example.com.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on