Click Here to View a Sample
Brochure Content Reflects Federal Regulations That Went Into Effect August 2020
Federal policy emphasizes your responsibilities when it comes to educating your campus about sexual and relationship violence issues covered under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA). Preventative programming, awareness-raising and information distribution are key compliance requirements for all campuses.
VAWA: Sexual Assault, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence & Stalking on Campus offers crucial information, ready to distribute to your campus community at a moment’s notice. It’s an 8-page, full-color brochure designed for you to pass on to help keep students safe and to give them needed information during times of crisis, while also meeting your federal requirements.
Plus, this brochure is customized with your school's logo and campus-specific information!
- Protection and Prevention
- Coverage for All Genders
- Reporting Expectations
- What Constitutes Sexual Assault
- Examples of Dating and Domestic Violence
- Stalking Concerns
- Support and Accommodations
- Always Obtaining Consent
- Campus Disciplinary Proceedings
- Supporting Complainants & Respondents
- Risk Reduction Techniques — for All
- Bystander Intervention Strategies
Post to Your School’s Website with a Digital License
A Digital License allows you to post a digital PDF of the brochure on your school’s website and distribute electronically to members of your campus community. Choose the format that works best for you — printed copies, a digital license, or get both for the best value!
Customize with Your Campus-Specific Information
When you order the customized version of this brochure, we will add your school or department logo to the front cover and your institution’s name and website to the footer throughout. Plus, fully customize the entire back page with your campus-specific information, such as:
- Contact information for key offices or departments
- Important policies or mission statements
- Support services available at your institution
- On- and off-campus contacts for students or staff in need
- Your department/institutional webpage and resource links
Instructions for submitting your custom content can be found here. A PaperClip Communications team member will contact you upon purchase to assist you with your custom materials. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.