Monday, November 6, 2023
2:00 – 3:30 pm ET
Balance Programmatic Liability Concerns with Engagement
Managing a robust student activities program on a college campus is more than just implementing creative ideas. It also requires a keen eye on protocol and the law, training advisors and students alike on what to watch out for and what pitfalls to avoid. Issues that significantly impact health and safety or create financial and reputational liability continually present themselves on college and university campuses when it comes to managing student organizations.
Join our seasoned and engaging expert presenter on November 6, 2023 when he will help participants understand the top ten legal concerns within student activities programs and how to best avoid the outcomes of those mistakes.
Gain crucial, actionable takeaways so you can:
- Help your advisors avoid making the 10 most common mistakes made when advising student organizations to minimize liability.
- Balance programmatic liability concerns with engagement so you can avoid significant financial and reputational implications.
- Overcome the challenges with training student activities staff by creating education and training programs that minimize legal risks.
- Give advisors and students the tools they need to protect themselves and your institution.
Dr. Gregory J. (Greg) Nayor brings over 23 years of professional experience in higher education to his current role at La Salle as the Vice President for Enrollment Management.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Register
Invite your entire team for one low price!
- Live 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand (available 24-48 hours after live event)
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for live webinar access for your group are provided to you immediately upon checkout. Instructions for accessing the on-demand recording will be emailed to you 24 hours following the live webinar. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-295-0505 with any questions. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email email@example.com.
PaperClip Communications welcomes persons with disabilities to join our webinars. If you anticipate needing an accommodation or have questions about the online access provided, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance of your participation.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on