Friday, December 8, 2023
11:00 am – 12:30 pm ET
Identify and Overcome the Barriers to Enrollment Equity and Student Learning to Increase College Access
For dual enrollment to have the maximum intended benefit, all stakeholders need to explore ways to expand access for low income and first-generation students – those often left out of college enrollment.
Gather your team and campus partners and join us on Friday, December 8, 2023, at 11 am ET, to hear our presenter share his experience building a successful dual/concurrent enrollment program.
Look beyond traditional placement methods to assess college readiness. Think creatively about how to work within current structural confinements to expand access to dual/concurrent enrollment opportunities for all students who seek college courses.
As a result of this online training, you will be better able to:
- Leverage donors and scholarships to cover costs related to dual enrollment for students with high economic need.
- Expand multiple measures and pre-college interventions – beyond traditional placement methods – to allow high school students to be both eligible and successful with college-level courses.
- Incorporate hybrid instructional models to address access limitations due to lack of teachers with proper credentials to ensure access and critical support.
- Leverage technology to partner high school instructors with college professors, while remaining in compliance with state and/or accreditor requirements to create a successful hybrid instructional model.
- Create a mentor/tutor program for dual enrollment students who have access but may lack the necessary educational support to ensure their successful completion.
Dr. Christopher Conzen currently serves as the Executive Director of the Secaucus Center & Early College Programs at Hudson County Community College.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Register
Invite your entire team for one low price!
- Live 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Access for your entire team for one low price
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand (available after live event)
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for live webinar access for your group are provided to you immediately upon checkout. Instructions for accessing the on-demand recording will be emailed to you approximately 24 hours following the live webinar. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-295-0505 with any questions. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email email@example.com.
PaperClip Communications welcomes persons with disabilities to join our webinars. If you anticipate needing an accommodation or have questions about the online access provided, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance of your participation.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on