Provide Opportunities for Prospective and Current Student Engagement
Turn A Camp That Takes Place Today Into A Prospect Tool Tomorrow
The competitive world of esports is a phenomenon that continues to grow. Millions of people are engaged in this competitive online gaming landscape – including prospective students. One of the few markets that has been insulated from the global pandemic, esports provides a world of possibilities from revenue to recruitment and beyond.
One of the ways that colleges and universities are leveraging their esports programs is through camps, just like athletic teams have done for years. A large esports stadium is not required to conduct a successful camp – you can run a meaningful, competitive, fun and revenue-generating experience with a limited budget.
Our seasoned expert presenter – whose institution won the East Coast Conference League of Legends Championship in 2020 – offers crucial, actionable takeaways on how to maximize your esports program through the addition of camps.
This session is designed to help you figure out to use the systems, resources, and structures that already exist on your campus to grow successful camps. You’ll gain the tools you need not only to start, run, and maintain a successful esports camp, but also to utilize it as a powerful tool to provide opportunities for prospective and current student engagement.
We will offer crucial, actionable takeaways that will help you:
- Implement esports camps within your existing structure and determine what the best ways are for you to move forward – you don’t have to reinvent the wheel!
- Clearly define liability and outline a plan for minimizing risk – run esports camps as a powerful recruitment and engagement tool, while still limiting liability overall.
- Discuss revenue generating models with camps that can work for a variety of different budgets – determine how to use the fiscal, human and physical resources you have available to you already to design and run esports camps.
- Identify the best games to be able to play for esports camps and mechanisms for marketing – skip the research by hearing from an expert on what works and what doesn’t.
- Strategize on the management of registration – turn a camp that takes place today into a prospect pool tomorrow.
Dr. Greg Nayor currently serves as the Senior Vice President of Strategic Initiatives at Daemen University in Amherst, NY.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Purchase
- 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for access are available immediately upon checkout. You may share this On-Demand Training with any staff members from your campus community for unlimited viewing. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on