esports programs have been growing and expanding on campuses across the U.S. What was once seen as novel is now fairly standard across higher education. esports programs at all levels have been commonly accepted as legitimate programs worthy of space and resources on campus. The question that administrators must answer now is, “Now what”?
The programs have been built, but where do we go from here?
Our seasoned expert presenter – whose institution won the East Coast Conference League of Legends Championship in 2020 – will help administrators determine the best path forward for expansion of esports programs. Look at your existing esports program through a new lens and identify your best opportunities for success.
See success in your students – and in the arena!
Gain crucial, actionable takeaways that will help you:
- Identify ways to expand on your existing esports program – discuss the challenges with your existing infrastructure and develop a strategic plan for moving forward.
- Design your esports co-curriculum with measurable goals to track performance and demonstrate the success of student learning initiatives – be able to justify human and fiscal resources funneling in your direction.
- Identify internal and external partnerships for growth and expansion – tap into existing resources that can help you improve your efforts.
- Build a feeder program through camps – improve the student experience and produce positive impacts on enrollment.
Dr. Greg Nayor brings over 23 years of professional experience in higher education to his current role at La Salle as the Vice President for Enrollment Management.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Purchase
- 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for access are available immediately upon checkout. You may share this On-Demand Training with any staff members from your campus community for unlimited viewing. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on