Tuesday, January 30, 2024
2:00 – 3:30 pm ET
Ensure your students learn the essential skills and knowledge for their professional development and career success by seamlessly integrating career competencies into existing academic curriculum and your campus culture. Create comprehensive strategies to provide students the opportunity to develop these critical professional development skills along with their major coursework.
Gather your faculty and staff and join us on Tuesday, January 30, 2024, when our presenters will share how to integrate career competencies across divisions to meet the demand for career-ready graduates and the evolving job market. They will help you to create a comprehensive program and share strategies for you to successfully implement it on your campus. Be better equipped to help your students meet their academic and career goals.
Support your students in and out of the classroom and allow them to apply career competencies, gain confidence in their abilities and skills, and be a step ahead of others when seeking gainful employment post-graduation.
In just 90 minutes you and your colleagues will gain crucial, actionable takeaways that will help you:
- Deliver the core academic and career competencies workforce leaders are seeking in their employees and prepare your students to succeed professionally and personally.
- Build career competencies into existing curriculum to ensure students gain the essential skills and knowledge needed for employment and career success seamlessly.
- Explore approaches for faculty and staff development to effectively teach and assess career competencies.
- Foster collaboration between academic departments and your career services office for wraparound comprehensive student support.
- Design and implement assessment tools and feedback mechanisms to measure and enhance students’ career competency development.
Lisa Cardello, EdS, LAC, NCC is the Executive Director of Career Preparation and Experiential Learning at Rowan College at Bulington County.
Click here for full bio.
Debra Klokis currently serves as a Career Preparation Manager at Rowan College at Burlington County and has been instrumental in fostering career competencies within a community college setting. In this role, she brings over 15 years of experience in higher education in both the four-year and two-year college setting.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Register
Invite your entire team for one low price!
- Live 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Access for your entire team for one low price
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand (available after live event)
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for live webinar access for your group are provided to you immediately upon checkout. Instructions for accessing the on-demand recording will be emailed to you approximately 24 hours following the live webinar. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 1-866-295-0505 with any questions. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PaperClip Communications welcomes persons with disabilities to join our webinars. If you anticipate needing an accommodation or have questions about the online access provided, please email email@example.com at least two weeks in advance of your participation.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on