Thursday, January 18, 2024
2:00 – 3:30 pm ET
Make It Work for Your Campus
Administrators and providers are confronting more and more college students with interrelated physical and mental health issues. That realization has led to integrated care becoming more and more common on campuses across the U.S. Developing an integrated college health culture involves a coordinated effort across health, health promotion and counseling centers. Unfortunately, organization and management barriers often get in the way of success due to fear and anxiety about exactly how case management will look.
On January 18, 2024, join our expert presenters – Dr. Marcus Hotaling, Director for the Eppler-Wolff Counseling Center at Union College and President for the Association for University of University and College Counseling Center Directors (AUCCCD), and Dr. Kevin Readdean, Director of the Counseling Center at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute – for an exploration of research focused on integrated care across dozens of institutions, underscoring what factors led to effective integrated care.
Gain crucial, actionable takeaways that will help you:
- Explore a variety of forms of integration that are available for higher education and determine which might work best for your institution.
- Understand who integrated care works best for and clarify the core components of a successful integrated care strategy.
- Examine the organizational and management barriers that hinder effective integrated care and how you can overcome these challenges.
- Analyze how success can be defined and measured.
Dr. Marcus Hotaling currently serves as the Director for the Eppler-Wolff Counseling Center at Union College. Click here for full bio.
Kevin Readdean currently serves as the Director of the Counseling Center at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Click here for full bio.
Included When You Register
Invite your entire team for one low price!
- Live 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Access for your entire team for one low price
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand (available after live event)
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for live webinar access for your group are provided to you immediately upon checkout. Instructions for accessing the on-demand recording will be emailed to you approximately 24 hours following the live webinar. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 1-866-295-0505 with any questions. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PaperClip Communications welcomes persons with disabilities to join our webinars. If you anticipate needing an accommodation or have questions about the online access provided, please email email@example.com at least two weeks in advance of your participation.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on