Wednesday, December 8, 2021
2:00 – 3:30 pm ET
Increase Revenue, Improve Community Partnerships and Meet Occupancy Goals
Utilizing residence halls in an innovative fashion makes good financial sense and can provide a substantial revenue stream. In today’s higher education budgets, every cent counts. Residence halls are a valuable commodity, yet they are often overlooked as a revenue source. While some schools do house students over the summer, many residence halls sit vacant.
Gather your colleagues and join us on December 8, 2021 where you’ll hear from our expert presenter on ways you can make your residence halls work year-round to increase revenue, build on community partnerships and meet your occupancy goals.
A variety of revenue models are being utilized across the country. Capture revenue from your residence halls – even during the summer months – by developing partnerships that are mutually beneficial, profitable and supportive of your institutional mission and values.
As a result of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Capitalize on how other schools have utilized their residential space in creative ways – adapt your current usage policies to incorporate innovative ideas that work…you don’t have to reinvent the wheel!
- Learn how you can partner with your business office or summer conferences staff to better utilize residential halls – take advantage of additional revenue streams to increase your operating budget.
- Learn how to balance important “down time” for repairs/renovations and using these spaces for other events – make your residence halls work year-round.
- Explore ways to generate “good will” in your community by offering space during periods of non-use – leverage new partnerships to assist your community in offering shelter/living options for those in need.
- Utilize your residence halls as a revenue stream – generate revenue to help pay for needed repairs/renovations by utilizing your space in new ways.
Dr. Gregory J. (Greg) Nayor currently serves as the Vice President of Strategic Initiatives at Daemen College in Amherst, NY. In this capacity, Dr. Nayor provides leadership to all areas of student affairs, enrollment management, and over-arching strategic initiatives for the College.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Register
Invite your entire team for one low price!
- Live 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand (available 24-48 hours after live event)
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for live webinar access for your group are provided to you immediately upon checkout. Instructions for accessing the on-demand recording will be emailed to you 24 hours following the live webinar. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 1-866-295-0505.
For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email firstname.lastname@example.org.