Monday, December 4, 2023
2:00 – 3:30 pm ET
Increase Retention and Success Through Impactful Mentoring Initiatives
Despite their popularity, uncertainty remains about how to implement, fund, and expand peer mentoring programs for success. How can you tap into peer mentorship programs to positively impact your recruitment and retention rates?
Gather your staff and colleagues and join us on Monday, December 4, 2023, to explore the critical steps needed to launch or relaunch an effective campus-wide peer mentoring program. Learn how our two experts have evolved their formal mentoring program from a grant-funded office to a university-wide retention initiative supported by the institution. You’ll be able to draw from their success in creating, improving, and sustaining mentoring initiatives on your own campus.
Gain the initial and practical steps needed to implement a peer mentoring program on your respective campus. Explore the financial investment, human resources, and infrastructure needed to develop and grow a meaningful mentoring initiative.
At the conclusion of this on-line training experience, you will be able to:
- Understand the critical structure, how to engage your campus and community partners, develop policies, and provide essential resources that support a meaningful and impactful mentoring initiative.
- Identify the key steps needed to create, change, or implement a peer mentoring program, and apply best practices to ensure its success.
- Utilize persistence and engagement data to influence decision-making involving mentoring and recruitment initiatives.
- Increase student retention, academic success, and student engagement across diverse student populations with a coordinated and campus-wide effort through peer mentoring programs.
Jordan DiPentima currently serves as Director of New Student Transitions & Family Engagement at Florida Atlantic University (FAU) in Boca Raton, Florida.
Click here for full bio.
Dr. Rebecca Goldstein currently serves as the Director of Assessment and Research in the Division of Student Affairs at Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Register
Invite your entire team for one low price!
- Live 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Access for your entire team for one low price
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand (available after live event)
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for live webinar access for your group are provided to you immediately upon checkout. Instructions for accessing the on-demand recording will be emailed to you approximately 24 hours following the live webinar. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-295-0505 with any questions. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email email@example.com.
PaperClip Communications welcomes persons with disabilities to join our webinars. If you anticipate needing an accommodation or have questions about the online access provided, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance of your participation.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on